Saturday, May 7, 2011

HowieD.Com

Our sweet D has now officially launched his own website at http://howied.com/ Here, you can find the latest news about Howie Dorough, his solo record, videos and schedule of his promo tour. Oops, not to mention some gorgeous photos as well! :) You may also register for free at Howie D's site to get the latest news about him. Click HERE to register.

Here's the Welcome Message from Howie Dorough:

Wow!! I can't believe it's all finally happening!!  My first solo record is around the corner, I have a new site where I can directly communicate with my fans, we have this AMAZING NKOTBSB tour happening. Man, I truly feel blessed.  Welcome to HowieD.com.  I'm so excited to finally have this site up.  Hope you all like it and will visit back often to keep updated on all my goings on, cause trust me it's going to get even busier.  As you all have been hearing from me for what seems like forever, my first solo album entitled BACK TO ME will be coming out this fall in Japan and then worldwide.  I promise I will make sure every fan can get their pretty little hands on it.  The first single, 100, will be hitting radio this weekend in Japan and then this summer everywhere else!  100 was so fun to work on and I feel is such a fun summer song.  I can't wait to tell you all so much more about it and I can't wait for you to watch the video.  I sincerely hope you all love it and rock out to it ALL SUMMER LONG because I recorded it for you.  Ok, well I've got to go.  I will be checking in here often so come back soon.

Love ya all and looking forward to this exciting adventure!

HD
100 Kisses xo

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment