Thursday, May 12, 2011

Behind the Scenes of Howie D's Photoshoot

Hey everyone!

So what did you all think of 100?!?  Are you all sure you are ready for this solo adventure?  Hope so, because I wouldn't want anyone else as my travel buddies down this exciting road.

I wanted to give all my www.howied.com friends a sneak peak behind my photo shoot for the solo album.  I got to shoot with an amazing photographer named, Piper Ferguson.  I truly felt like she was the right person to capture where I am with my this record.  It was a lot of FUN and definitely different then doing a shoot with my three brothers!

Hope you like the photos and don't forget to tell all your friends about www.howied.com.

We are going to have some fun over here....PROMISE!

SOURCE

100 Kisses
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment