Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Howie D Tour Blog




So this NKOTBSB tour is off and running. I am so glad to be back on the road where I feel most at home besides with my immediate family cause you all are my second family. You bring sooooo much joy and excitement to my life when I come to every town and see so many familiar faces and places. As well this family is growing more and more every year with all the new fans I meet everyday. We went through an extensive 6 weeks of hard training and rehearsals to get here and every minute has now paid off. I am so proud of this amazing show we have created to take all over. We are now truly getting into the groove and every show just seems to keep getting better and better. As I write this I am today in Boston, the home of the New Kids and the excitement for BSB here is amazing as well. Leigh and James have been on the road with me and now my bus has turned into a toyland. Boy how things have changed over the years. Lol. I am looking forward to coming to every city and seeing all our beautiful, amazing fans. Can't wait for the rest of the world to see the show as well. Last night I played 100 at a club in DC and the response was crazy. Thanks to everyone not only for the NKOTBSB support but also for all the Howie D love. My video is now out on   and hopefully with your request soon to be played on your local radio stations and video channels. Make sure you go to itunes to get my 100 single available soon with my album available in the fall. Thanks again for all your love and support. Can't wait to see you on the road in a arena near you. You truly are Keeping The Howie D Pride Alive !!! KTHDPA ;) 


Here's a pic of me and the Neverest guys....they came to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment